- Do You Want To Stop Smoking?
- Coughing Every Morning Getting Worse.
- Tried Everything But Still Can't Stop.
- Feb Up Chewing Nicotine Gum.
- Bad Reaction To Nicotine Patches.
- Do Tablets Make You ill?
- Stopped Smoking Before but Put on To Much Weight.
Hypnotherapy is one of the most successful methods of stopping smoking
PLEASE SEE NEW WEB SITE:
Tim Pinning is a Smoking Cessation specialist and by using our proven system can help even the most stubborn smoker to stop smoking. This programme has already helped clients who smoke 60 plus cigarettes a day to quit.
The Peterborough Hypnotherapy Clinic uses two types of smoking cessation programmes. One for the lighter smokers and one for the more persistant and heavier smoker.
Both programmes come with a free set of CDs or Download
Smoking Cessation Programme 2 also comes with a free back up session if required
The Smoking Cessation Programme 1, Consist of just one session and can help you stop smoking from that very first session. Includes FREE set of CDs if required.
The Smoking Cessation Programme 2, Consists of two sessions and an extra follow up session free, if required during the first 3 months this gives you the reinforcement you need to stop smoking and keep stopped.
The full guarantee gives you the guarantee that if you require a follow up session during the first 3 months from the day of your first appointment then this will be free. (Only when the smoking Cessation Programme is taken on one to one basis)
Many of the systems you may see around only offer one session, and no follow up although many of these systems are very good they do not give you the adequate professional help required to stay stopped.
The Smoking cessation programme I use can help you stop smoking and stay stopped.
The free back up session is only available when booked onto a one to one session. It is not included in any group sessions.
HYPNOSIS CAN HELP YOU STOP SMOKING IN JUST ONE HOUR.
All Sessions Are On A One To One Basis
GROUP SESSIONS ARE NOW ALSO AVAILABLE
The Peterborough Curative Hypnotherapy Clinic can now offer small group sessions of 2 to 5 clients for the Smoking Cessation Programme, this can reduce the cost down to as little as £35 per session.
Get together with your friends, family and work colleagues and attend the smoking cessation session at the Peterborough Hypnotherapy Clinic.. This is a excellent way to help you stop smoking. Plus you get the added benifit and support of the group, helping to you keep motivated and providing extra encouragement and support. This can help to keep you motivated while regaining control of your smoking habit.
The Peterborough Hypnotherapy Clinic can also take referrals from GPs.
For companies that may be interested in helping their staff quit smoking and require more information, please contact, The Peterborough Hypnotherapy Clinic on 01733 768839 or email if you prefer.
What makes smoking harmful
Tobacco smoke contains over 4000 different chemicals, many of which are harmful including Benzene, Fomaldehyde, Ammonnia, Hydrogen cyanide, Acetone and Arsenic,
Nicotine, Carbon monoxide and Tar are particularly damaging
Nicotine is a powerful, fast acting drug, The immediate effects of nicotine are:
- Increased heart rate.
- Constriction of the small blood vessels in the skin.
- Increase in hormone production.
- Changes in blood composition
- Changes in metabolism.
Tar When a smoker inhales, the cigarette smoke condenses and about 70% of the tar contained in the smoke is deposited in the lungs. Irritants in the lungs can also damage the lungs by causing narrowing of the brochioles, coughing, an increase in bronchiole mucus and damage to the small hairs which protect the lungs from dirt and infection.
Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas found in high concentrations in cigarette smoke.
Risks of smoking
Smoking is very harmful to the human body. As well as premature aging it causes many diseases
It is the greatest single cause of ill health and premature death in England.
Those who smoke more than 25 cigarettes a day are more than 25 times likely to die from Cancer and almost twice as likely to die from Coronary Heart Disease than a non smoker. Smokers who also suffer from High Blood Pressure and High Cholestrol increase the risk by eight times.Stopping smoking reduces the risk.
Smoking related Disease
- Coronary heart disease.
- Artheriosclerosis - a build up of fatty deposits and loss of elasticity in the artery walls which could lead to a range of diseases, including Strokes, Peripheral vascular disease, Gangrene and Aortic and other Aneurysms.
- Buergers disease, which can also lead to Gangrene.
- Cancer, lung, mouth, nose, throat, larynx, oesophagus, pancreas, bladder, stomach, leukaemia, lymphoma, kidney,
- Chronic Bronchitis, Emphysema and other lung diseases.
- Recurrent infections in the airways.
- Damage and loss of efficiency in the lungs.
- Peptic ulcers in the stomach and in the duodenum increase in both incident and the time it takes to heal.
- Tobacco Amblyopic, defective vision.
- Effects on vertilaty.
Risks for women are particulary bad
Women who smoke also increase their risk of the following.
- Spontaneous abortion and other problems during pregnancy.
- Low birth weight babies.
- Perinatal mortality.
- Menapause two to three years early.
- Heart attacks and strokes if they also use oral cotraception.
- Increased risk of osteoporosis, the loss of the bone tissue, and of the bone density, resulting in brittle bones, which are liable to fracture.
Benefits of quitting
Quitting smoking is the greatest single step a smoker can do for their health.
Resulting in the following benifits.
- Breathing improves.
- Improved ability to cope with sudden exertion.
- Loss of smokers cough and reduction in phlegm.
- Sense of taste and smell improves.
- Har, Skin and breath no longer smell of tobacco smoke.
- The natural decline in the lungs efficiciency slows down to a rate similar to a non - smoker.
- Reduction in the risk of smoking related diseases.
- Feeling good about themself for having stopped.
Quitting smoking increases the chances of living a longer healthier life.
As we realise that stopping smoking can be difficult for some we now offer our full guarantee on the three session, Smoking Cessation Programme. This guarantee is very rarely required but it gives us the chance to monitor our technique and also gives you the opportunity to return for a re-inforcement session at a later date if required.
Our guarantee lasts for a full 12 months from the day you attended the practice. You will find there are only a few Hypnotherapist who can offer this excellent guarantee for this length of time. This shows you the confidence we have in our Smoking Cessation Programme.
STOP SMOKING IN JUST 1 HOUR
|CIGARETTES SMOKED||COST DAY||COST WEEK||COST YEAR||COST 10 YEARS||COST 20 YEARS|
|20 A DAY||£4.50||£31.50||£1,638||£16,380||£32,760|
|30 A DAY||£6.75||£47.75||£2,457||£24,570||£49,140|
|40 A DAY||£9.00||£63.00||£3,276||£32,276||£65,520|
FOR CLIENTS WHO ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE CLINIC YOU CAN NOW PURCHASE THE SMOKING CESSATION PROGRAMME ON CD FOR JUST £29.99 (SET OF THREE CDS) SEE: CDS PAGE
You Can also download the full Smoking Cessation Programme @ www.timpinninghypnosis.co.uk
CERT.HYPNO-ANALYST. CERT: HYPNO REGRESSION. CCC. REGISTERED COUNSELLOR.
Curative Hypnotherapy Peterborough
Telephone Peterborough Hypnotherapy: 01733 768839
26 Priestgate peterborough City Centre
- Hypnosis Peterborough
- Hypnotherapy Peterborough
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Peterborough
- Psychotherapy Peterborough
- Counselling Peterborough
- Stop Smoking Peterborough